• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favourite Obscure TV Series

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Twin Peaks. I don't know really anybody else who has watched it but Holy shit is it an amazing show.

:banderas: I'm ashamed I only watched the first episode of the return but I fucking LOVE the first two seasons (even with the dip in S2 for those few episodes) and Fire Walk With Me. I just found out a couple weeks ago that this girl I dated for like a month loved it to and maybe if we would have realized that when we dated it would have lasted longer :hayden3

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Which TV series have you watched or are currently watching, that while you enjoy, you feel that people may not have even heard of it?

For example mine is the series on Netfix called Travellers.

I love it but I have never come across another person who has watched it!

Travellers is a big fave of mine - watched all of it.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Twin Peaks is up there with X-Files for me even if X-Files has more iconic episodes that entire series has episodes. It was done pretty damn well.

Right now, I'm watchin' Halt and Catch Fire. I don't see anyone really talkin' about it. It's pretty much about a bunch of backstabbers in the tech industry that wanna stay friends but keep screwin' each other for money.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Also:

Sliders, I fucking love Sliders
Popular, AKA Ryan Murphy’s best show
The Mentalist, I swear I’m the only one who has ever watched it but I fucking love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
Also:

Sliders, I fucking love Sliders
Popular, AKA Ryan Murphy’s best show
The Mentalist, I swear I’m the only one who has ever watched it but I fucking love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I watched the Mentalist all the way through too mate.

Great Series.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
So many currently I say Lovecraft Country and Warrior. @Keith would back me up with Lovecraft, but Warrior which is in Season 2 right now is one of the best Shows involving Martial Arts, but it's beyond that because the storytelling is like Emmy worthy in my opinion. Into the Badlands which ran for a few Seasons on AMC I thought no one talked about and it's sad because it had something for everyone.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I think this has turned more so into what we're currently enjoyin' and not so much obscure. Most of the shows mentioned seem to have sizeable fanbases. But I think that is cool too, it may get others who might be on the edge about watchin' a show to actually dive in.

I'm now watchin' A Man With A Plan, nice to see a good sitcom like this that isn't about overlappin' storylines like so many these days. Just stand alone, funny episodes to pass the time. It's becomin' somewhat of a lost art.