• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favourite Movie scene thread

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Just watching this movie again and got to this scene. Man it's perfect. Some of Tom Cruise's best work.

I always really appreciated/enjoyed the sound in this movie too. Those gunshot sounds have so much impact, like in Heat for example.

Marty McFourth

Both these scenes really stick out to me from The Dead Zone. First one, I'd forgot how tense that whole part of the movie is, incredible.

I'd always loved Walken in it, but rewatching it made me realise how good Martin Sheen is too. He owns the part of Greg Stillson.

Marty McFourth

Daniel Craig's acting here when he realises he's been poisoned is so incredible. Gets your heart racing, for sure.

Always really liked the chemistry he has with Eva Green in this too. Thought she was a pretty great as Vesper.

Marty McFourth

Watching Chamber of Secrets earllier and when I got to the Spider scene I was like "Ah, this is why it's my least rewatched" :beckylol

So gross, but so great. Rupert Grint's facial expressions are absolutely hilarious, he actually might be my favourite of the trio, I love his performances.