Favourite MMA Company?

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Mine is UFC, although that is the only one I have seen. I would love to see some others, but all we get in Australia on both TV and on DVD's is UFC.

Qwake

Mine is also UFC, there are more UFC events i think and I have seen more of it then others, I have grown to like it ALOT!!!

J

As of present. Pride. For the simple fact I'm not much into UFC because Dana White doesn't treat the fighters right and give them the respect they deserve. Plus Pride is like the ROH to WWE which would be UFC. So all the up and coming guys start there.

Dre

Reaction score
I would have to say UFC & PRIDE, since that's the only MMA company's that I know about.

Switchy

Reaction score
I'm gonna say UFC 'cause it's the only one I watch but nonetheless it still entertains me.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i like ufc but ifl can put on some good matches. i dont watch it all that much anyways...

MTG

Reaction score
You guys know pride doesn't exist anymore right? It was bought out by UFC. Many of the staff and fighters though went to a new promotion called DREAM. Check it out, its quite good.

Nation

Pride is the best. A lot of UFC fights end up on the mat and i'd rather see a brawl. But then again there are a lot of good UFC fighters and there have been many classic fights. Also WEC has some really good fights and as for EliteXC fuck Kimbo he sucks.

J

You guys know pride doesn't exist anymore right? It was bought out by UFC. Many of the staff and fighters though went to a new promotion called DREAM. Check it out, its quite good.

Damn missed that news. Yet again I lost cable in my room for a little bit so i got kinda behind. But I'm catching up on all my MMA news.