Favorite Wrestling Stable

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
What is your favorite wrestling stable? Which wrestling stable had the biggest impact on wrestling? I'd love to hear your opinions on stables and how they have impacted wrestling over the years!

Reactions: Crash

Crash

Reaction score
The Hart Foundation, original DX (Shawn, HHH, Chyna, Rick Rude), The Nation of Domination and the NWO in its early state not when they were 30+ wrestlers...

Reaction score
Raven is and isn't underrated, if that makes any sense, but the thing is that some people remember the Raven's Flock from WCW and not ECW, which is cool.
I'm purely talking about Raven in ECW. I think his character work and his feuds with Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman are overlooked

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I'm purely talking about Raven in ECW. I think his character work and his feuds with Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman are overlooked
The feud between Raven and Dreamer is often overlooked, same for The Sandman, but it is my personal favorite because it was done out right.

Reactions: Anthony Borthacyre

Crash

Reaction score
I forgot about the best stable ever... The Dangerous Alliance.

Steve Austin
Paul Heyman
Larry Zbyszko
Arn Anderson
Rick Rude
Bobby Eaton

What a stable of legends...

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score

jk lol