Favorite wrestling games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Joey

Reaction score
Smackdown Here Comes the Pain! Was my shit on ps2, i liked the first coupld SVR's.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
The first Smackdown vs Raw was a great game.

I also liked the Smackdown vs Raw 2011 which was the first game where you could like move people around during suplex's so they could crash through tables instead of having to do like a cut scened move.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I enjoy every wrestling game I play, whether they are good or not. :lol: 2011 was real cool because of the weapons and how they were. I did a lot of TLC matches in that game.

YES!

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
WWF No Mercy is my favorite. I could play that game for hours, it was so much fun and it had a solid roster of superstars to choose from. HCTP is another good one, I really enjoyed the season mode on that one. I played as Brock Lesnar and dominated everyone as the champion and had my own stable with Big Show and a few other dudes, but eventually Big Show and the other guys turned on me. I also liked doing backstage brawls and using Undertaker's motorcycle, and just dragging dudes around while I rode it.

If we're going really old school, then WWF Raw for the SNES was a pretty great game to play back in the day. As was Wrestlemania for the SNES, and Wrestlemania2k on the N64.

t4terrific

Reaction score
Pro Wrestling on NES. Tecmo Wrestling was pretty fun too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
For the SNES, I used to kill hours, days, and weeks playing WWF Royal Rumble. I loved playing this game! There were a few more for the SNES and NES I liked, but I don't really remember them.

For the PS2, I liked all of the Smackdown! games, and the Raw vs Smackdown! games.