• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favorite Wrestlers

1. Alex Shelley - Easily one of the best wrestlers today, even if he's not showcased as much in TNA like he was in ROH, and PWG, but still I love the gimmick and has awesome in-ring skills.

2. Christian Cage - Been a fan of his ever since he kinda came into his own in WWE when he split from E&C and was given the singles push. Love his character and mic skills, plus he's not half bad in the ring.

3. Christopher Daniels - I actually had a really long conversation with the guy, and he's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, which is why I thought he was so high on the list, but on the contrary, I love his Evil Preacher type gimmick he's so good at playing.

4. Bryan Danielson - Just an all around amazing and entertaining performer, he has been playing the heel brilliantly for a while now, and is really over.

5. AJ Styles - What can I say? he's simply Phenominal, not really liking the way TNA is heading with his career at the moment, but I'm sure we'll be seeing AJ with the world strap for years to come.

Honorable Mentions: Samoa Joe, Chris Sabin, Delirious, Nigel Mcguiness, Senshi, Sting, Razor Ramon, RVD, Kurt Angle, Abyss, The Rock, Mike Quakenbush, Chris Hero, Austin Aries.