Favorite Wrestler Entrance Music?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah that is Kharma's, believe me it's a pleasant change from the other themes from divas. And you're not missing much, they have 3 good wrestlers pretty much, Kharma, Beth and Natayla. Natayla has a farting gimmick (yes you read that correctly). Beth is champion and Kharma was pregnant so is on maternity leave (real life).

Tamina is watchable, the rest are models who act tough and can't wrestle to save their life.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
seabs said:
Dolph's old version was great. Here to show the world not so much imo.
I agree the 'I am Perfection' theme was pretty damn good.. much better than the new one

That's a good wrap up of the current state of the Diva's division Crayo. Hoping Natalya gets dropped after Mania so she can go to TNA in a real women's division

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I like Dolph's now as well, but just changing chorus of the old song is pretty lolworthy.
It's kinda annoying though (heat?) and actually somewhat explains the show-off gimmick besides doing idiotic handstands during a match.

And do we really know anything about the current Divas' division? They don't get enough time prove anything. We know Kelly Kelly is hopeless, but...

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I hated that theme too, he needs an impact theme. Doesn't need to say "I'm a show off", his in-ring antics do that very productively.

A theme like Riley's for example. A theme that will get him a reaction when he comes out on his own and dumps Vickie.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
seabs said:
It is terrible, she farted whilst a midget ate cheese. Which lead to a US title match. #WWE

And people say TNA is stupid

Snowman1

Reaction score
seabs said:
It is terrible, she farted whilst a midget ate cheese. Which lead to a US title match. #WWE

And Vince wonders why we bitch about the current product so much.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
And people say TNA is stupid

Abyssamania gives them a good shout. Wasn't that something about Hogan HOF ring having the power of Hulkamania? #ThinkI'veSupressedItAsABadMemory

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Idk I've only followed TNA closely for around a year. It just humors me when people bash one company and ignore the flaws of the other. Both have their pros and cons, but overall atm TNA is hands down putting out the better product IMO

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Definitely TNA is better as the WWE's main feud features a man who isn't on TV. I'd still rank PWG as the best wrestling product personally.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I only follow ROH, TNA, and WWE unfortunately because I'm too lazy to follow weekly shows online. I've heard a lot of good things about PWG though

Snowman1

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Idk I've only followed TNA closely for around a year. It just humors me when people bash one company and ignore the flaws of the other. Both have their pros and cons, but overall atm TNA is hands down putting out the better product IMO

Honestly, a lot of the complaints about the TNA product (too much crap on the show, ridiculous booking, past-their-prime old guys in the main event, other ones taking up way too much TV time) can be attributed to Raw right now.

But WWE doesn't have the best wrestler in the world getting screwed out of a mid-card belt, either.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
PWG has the best crowds usually imo, they're similar to the ECW fans with their tenacity just one example when SD returned at Steen Wolf :

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Looks pretty sweet. Do they do monthly shows or what's the format? And where can you see the shows?