Favorite Wrestlemania Moments?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
My favorite Wrestlemania moment was Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero celebrate their World Championship wins as confetti fills Madison Square Garden – WrestleMania XX

Reaction score
This moment was the most real and heartfelt moment I have felt as a WWE Fan. These two wrestled all over the world making a name for themselves while paying their dues along the way. Once they arrived to the WWE as the part of the Radicals, they immediately were a force to be reckoned with and even though at the time of their debut they were considered rookies, they were two of the best technical wrestlers in the world at the time and as they grew as WWE superstars they only improved. The stories of Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero and their journey to the top is a great story for any fan of wrestling and them standing together triumphantly at wrestlemania is my favorite moment

PeepShow

Stone Cold shaking hands with Satan himself.

edit- [yt]m6MumwTh5Kg[/yt]

xtremebadass

Without a doubt the Rock-Hogan staredown. The crowd was so electric that night and the two biggest names in professional wrestling EVER had a match together. It will withstand the test of time.

John

1) McMahon gets destroyed @ WM22
2) Hogan/Rock
3) Vince/Stone Cold allience @ WM17

Airfixx

The first ten years....

The US Express (Rotundo & Windham) lose the tag title to Volkov & The Sheik. WM1
Piper bodyslamming Mr. T during the boxing match. WM2
Hogan slams Andre. WM3
Hogan/Andre eliminated in the first round of the tourney. WM4
Rude beats Warrior for the IC title. WM5
Savage busting Hogan 'wide open'. WM5
Demolition overcome the Collosal Connection. WM6
Warrior beating Hogan. WM6
Savage 'loses' his career. WM7
Return Of Warrior. WM8
The shananigans between Martel/HBK & Sherri. WM9
Numerous spots during the HBK/Razor ladder match. WM10
Own beats Bret (+ the stare down during the title celebrations - Fucking loved that!!!) WM10.

(Yes, 1, 4 & 9 were toughies.....)

Ed_cena

Reaction score
WM24 THE WHOLE PPV, COZ I WAS THERE.
Now watchin on tv, Edge spearing foley over the flame table.

Soul_of_Ruby

Reaction score
Wrestlemania 20 Benoit and Eddie.

Wrestlemania 24 Flair's retirement.

straight_edge76

The first MitB match.
Austin @ WM 13-19
Flair/HBK
Rock/Hogan mainly for the emotion and electricity that you could feel between the two of the WWE's biggest names
Taker/Kane (WM14)
Triple H Winning @ WM 16 being the 1st heel to walk out of Mania as champion.
Benoit/Eddie @ WMXX
CM Punk winning MitB

Personally though all of Wrestlemania XIX is my favorite moment being that I was there live. Being as huge of an Austin fan as I am remembering that I saw what was basically Austin's last match almost brings a tear to my eye tbh.

Reaction score
No particular order, just some faves:

Hogan beats Sgt. Slaughter Iraqi Traitor WM 7
Undertaker beats HBK to remain undefeated WM 25
Savage beats Flair WM 8
Hogan does the impossible and slams Andre WM 3
Jericho v HBK WM 19
HBK v Razor Ramon WM 10
Austin v Rock WM 15
Undertaker's entrance at WM 14

Reaction score
Yeah some of my other favorite moments was Rock vs Hogan based on the raw emotion and electricity these two brought out when they had the stare down
Austin vs The Rock Wrestlemania 17- The whole feud from the video promo to the match to Vince buying WCW and rewarding austin for it by having him go over the Rock and Austin and vince join forces. Definitiely legendary with a great story behind it.

Bret vs Austin Wrestlemania 13- simply unbelievable match that made Austins career and showed how great Bret was in the ring. Austin was an upper mid carder challenging a seasoned main event veteran and they put on one of the greatest matches in history. When the match was said and done I believe Bret the character and the man himself had complete respect for austin and knew after this match that Austin was going to be the Man.

Undertaker vs HBK- I thought this mach really brought out the magic of wrestlemania... One of the best matches of the past 10 years

Reaction score
Flair/HBK
Kane tombstoning Pete Rose
Steamer @ last year's WM
Austin's first title reign
Warrior returning @ 8

All I thought was "shit" when I read that, lol. Like, someone took a hot "steamer" at Mania. Then I realised you meant Ricky Steamboat, lol.

I've only seen WM20-25, but mine are:
Benoit/Eddie. - WM20
HBK diving through the table on McMahon - WM22
Edge spearing Foley through the flaming table - WM22
HBK kicking out of the first Tombstone from Taker - WM25
HBK ending Flair's career - WM24

A couple of 'runner ups':
Orton's reversal of the chokeslam into an RKO - WM21
Most of every moment of each MiTB - WM21-25
Kane bodyslamming Khali - MEGA LOL JK GUYZ.