Favorite Trilogies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeY

Reaction score
I'll take Underworld over Matrix anytime.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Back to the Future for sure.
Matrix
Third for now I guess can go to the original Star Wars (seeing as Godfather 3 sucked ass). But in a fewe years the Nolan Batman trilogy will be number 1.

MikeY

Reaction score
I enjoyed the Wrong Turn trilogy now that I think about it.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^you really think its on par with the matrix and star wars?

The matrix movies weren't that great to me. I've seen one all the way through (after numourous attempts) and another parts of it. I gave up on them.
Vampire/Werewolf feud> Guys playing around in a computer or some shit.

the dark knight

The matrix movies weren't that great to me. I've seen one all the way through (after numourous attempts) and another parts of it. I gave up on them.
Vampire/Werewolf feud> Guys playing around in a computer or some shit.
how old are you and when did you "attempt" to watch it the first time?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
TMNT!

Godfather 3 was ass, Scary Movie 3 was ass, X-Men 3 made me mad, there was a third Home Alone movie? What no love for Spiderman? There shouldn't be because Spiderman 3 was horrible!!

I wanna remember certain movie franchises as trilogies and no fouth movie, case in point Indiana Jones and DIE HARD!

Nation

The 3rd TMNT sucked. It was a low budget piece of shit. I'd say spider-man but 3 was the biggest fuck up in movie history. I like the underworld movies but i guess kate beckinsale isn't even 3 so i'd be an epic fail.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
how old are you and when did you "attempt" to watch it the first time?

I'm 21. And I watched them years ago. The 1st one when it came out at blockbuster (lol blockbuster) and the 2nd one I don't even think I finished. That was years ago though. Didn't even know they made a 3rd one.

The 3rd TMNT sucked. It was a low budget piece of shit. I'd say spider-man but 3 was the biggest fuck up in movie history. I like the underworld movies but i guess kate beckinsale isn't even 3 so i'd be an epic fail.

Truth be told. The 3rd TMNT sucked so badly, It's an outrage to even consider that movie part of the franchise. And I hated the 3rd Spider-man. It was a fucking love story. They had like 4 or so guys with powers, but limited action.

As for the last Underworld, it was still great even though Beckinsale wasn't in it. Plus the chick they had in the latest one was hotter than Beckinsale.

the dark knight

^^it still amuses me when you post.

ps: rush hour 3 sucked

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Don't feel bad Bonez, I dug the first Matrix flick but the two sequels were some of the worst pretentious shit I've ever seen.

JP trilogy wasn't so bad. The third movie was serviceable aside from the Ninjasaurus. I hated that they changed part of the ending of the first movie from the book and pretty much all of the second one but without knowledge of the books they're still good as films.

The Back to the Future trilogy, LOTR, Original Star Wars are pretty much the best out of everything I've seen.

Though I'd give my left testicle for a third Ghostbusters.