• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

favorite TNA Concept match

hey guys,

I was just wondering what your favorite TNA concept match is (match created by TNA)

Definately the Ultimate X for me. It always has sick bumps and its a great concept

The Anigma

Yeah, I'd have to agree...Ultimate X is def. my favorite concept match as you mentioned it always has sick bumps in it...and imo is always a great match...

xtremebadass

I am going with KOTM, you can only see high flyingness to a limit. There are limited possiblilties for an Ultimate X. KOTM there is unlimited amount of stuff you can do. A five way reverse ladder match, well, it only depends on who's in it.

PeepShow

^Dito.......exactly what I was gunna say.........good job badass......lol

phantomgerald

i like KOTM as well but this isn't really a choice as there's only the ultimate x and the KOTM that are distinct TNA matches

Nancy Di Loreto

I personally like Lethal Lockdown, despite the fact it's a combination of a whole bunch of Team matches. Anything can happen, despite who's in it. We saw Angle this year enter first with AJ and fight technical for a bit, then 20 minutes later Angles throws AJ off the cage...

Personally iam not a big fan of the KOTM concept but the match themselves normally turn out good it's just the concept i got the problem with. With that said i'd have to go with Lethal Lockdown

The Ripper

I like both KOTM & Ultimate X, KOTM because you get to see the heavyweights of the company take major bumps and Ulitmate X because you get to see some of the best moves plus sick bumps

Kingpin

I hated Elevation X... I thought it was, to Stupid it was'nt even that High. But My favorite Concept Match in Tna really is The King Of The Moutain Match. It was really somewhat original... while Lethal Lockdown, was basicly Like War Games.. The Ultimate X match is great, but I think its overdone alot... used quite alot. Like Five times last year.

Wooderz245

It's not necessarily a concept match but since I started watching TNA I've loved the Lockdown pay per view because every match is held inside the six sides of steel. I thought that was a really imaginative idea. And they can still have other speciality matches inside the cage.