??? Favorite quotes thread ???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I have way too many of these . . .

"Sometimes on the way to our dreams, we get lost and find an even better one."

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

“We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, we sometimes are driven to become the Devil himself.”

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete. Equivalent Exchange doesn't encompass everything that goes on here, but I still choose to believe in its principle, that all things do come at a price, that there's an ebb and a flow, a cycle, that the pain we went through did have a reward, and that anyone who's determined and perseveres will get something of value in return, even if it's not what they expected." ~ Not the full quote, but context is kind of required for that.

"It's a cruel and random world, but the chaos is all so beautiful."

“Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect. But it's there for us, trying the best it can; that's what makes it so damn beautiful.”

“Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world that exists outside ourselves and our dreams.”

“A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart.”

"The power of one man doesn't amount to much. But, however little strength I'm capable of . . . I'll do everything humanly possible to protect the people I love, and in turn they'll protect the ones they love. It seems like the least we tiny humans can do for each other."

"Try to take your time and enjoy your life. Even if we rush, tomorrow will arrive at the appointed hour, same as always." ~ This one might not be exact.

"People can become whatever they want."

"When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It’s when… they are forgotten.”

"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already."

"And you shall shed tears of scarlet."

"Man always thinks about the past before he dies, as if he were frantically searching for proof that he truly lived."

"I tell ya, instead of being alone in a group, it’s better to have real solitude all by yourself."

"Whatever happens, happens."

"Everything has a beginning and an end. Life is just a cycle of starts and stops. There are ends we don't desire, but they're inevitable, we have to face them. It's what being human is all about."

"Lesson! Lesson! If you see a stranger, follow him."

"Bang!"

And that's it for now.

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
"Fuck you, pay me."

"You only get one ticket might as well enjoy the ride and just do what the fuck you wanna do." -Devin The Dude.

"We think you're a joke, shove your hope, where it don't shine." -Santigold

"I'm a man, I'm 40!" -Mike Gundy (Look that up)

"You write something, put your name on it, don't be afraid of it." -Herm Edwards

"I was gonna clean my room, but then i got high." -Afroman

"Ain't nobody coming to see you, Otis!" -David Ruffin (The delivery of this line in the Temptations movie was great)

~Three Said That~

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
"I SAY FUCK ALL THE TIME WHEN I PISS!"

Gohan

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm watching a Tyson documentary atm. Anything he said was gold. I had to put a quote of his in my sig. fits perfectly with Henry

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
''Have you noticed that most of the women who are against abortion are women you wouldn’t want to fuck in the first place? There’s such balance in nature.'' - Carlin

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
"Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Can you feel the tension? I can! I can feel it... down in my plums. They're getting a nice bluish hue, gettin' ready to take 'em to the farmer's market."-Ashley Schaeffer