Favorite Pixar Shorts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Pretty simple thread, what are your favorite Pixar Short films? They usually air during the previews of Pixar films or on the special features of their dvds. And they are no more than minutes. Here's a list of them here if you don't know the names....

Wiki:Pixar Shorts

My favorite is Geri's Game.

[YT]1m7dcbIKvlw&feature=related[/YT]

The old guy is playing chess with his self. One side is him with glasses, the other side is him without glasses. The glasses version fakes a heart attack so that he can cheat to win. It aired in the 90's and I still find it hilarious.

Another one I like is Jack Jack Attack.

[YT]hxd7W7q-THw[/YT]

For those that have seen The Incredible, they know that their baby didn't have any powers. But while the family was out saving the world, Jack Jack was left with a babysitter and his dormant powers went out of control. It became too much for the babysitter to handle. I like this one mainly because I'm a super hero freak.

Another

Toddy

Reaction score
I liked the one for Monsters Inc called Mikes New Car but most of them are pretty good and interesting.