Favorite People on IWF?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

From being a thread about the favorite members of IWF, it's turned into a discussion of mushrooms.

Mushrooms suck quite honestly... :)

Thank you! Bacon rules all! & it's kinda my fault for telling everyone I was going to order pizza & for that I am sorry...:angel_innocent:

This Guy

this thread has gotten way off topic many times. lol anyways, I like mushrooms on Pizza but nothing else, but I don't pick it when I'm the one ordering the pizza. But if someone else wants it, I can deal with it.

Chicken on Pizza is awesome btw!

Rell

Reaction score
Yeah, H/RIAT topics have the tendencies to drift away from subjects from time to time. Once the Hometown Kid starts talking about "Straight Edge Renegades" and such, it seems to go downhill for there :laugh:

Slyfox696

Reaction score
I'm not reading other people's comment because I'm sure they're not worth my time.

My favorite person on this forum is Slyfox696. That man is truly bright and one hell of a funny poster. I would so have his baby.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Updated... and stuff
The Dark Knight
Rell
Kenfan4life
Enigma22
The Animga
Mikeraw
Xtremehighflyer
OsamaHussian
wordlife326
mr. slave

No particular order... just like them all.

C4

I like mushrooms on Pizza but nothing else, but I don't pick it when I'm the one ordering the pizza. But if someone else wants it, I can deal with it.

Yeah they aren't really that "Awesome" people should learn to deal with mushrooms.

Chicken on Pizza is awesome btw!

YEAH! Chicken, added spice, pepperoni and cheese = perfect pizza!