Favorite New wrestler in TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favorite addition to the TNA roster

• Ken Anderson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bobby Lashley

• Amazing Red

• "The Pope" DeAngelo Dinero

• Desmond Wolfe

• Brutus Magnus

• Generation ME

• Sean Morley

• Orlando Jordan

• Tomko

• Total voters

Montana

Who is your favorite acquisition TNA has had in the past year?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Wolfe for obvious reasons. He's made the biggest splash imo, and is the most entertaining to watch.

Second, coming in close, however is Lashely. I personally have always loved the guy, and he can be TNA's Batista.

Axis

Pretty rough list. Wolfe, I guess? Diner hasn't impressed me as much as he has others, though he's solid. Tomko was awesome back when he was with Christian, but they fucked up that potentially awesome feud.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
I said and voted for Pope but yeah, Desmond Wolfe is tied IMO for that title of best addition. I can easily see those two in the future headlining a main event for the title and on a bigger stage once TNA reaches that level.

Double J

Reaction score
I voted for Pope aswell since I really like the character and inring work, but my honarable mentions is Amazing Red and Generation Me. Always been a big fan of the smaller guys and I think Red was the perfect X-Division champion with Don West as his speaker. I've enjoyed the matches Generation Me has had with MCMG, but I really want them to do a gimmick change, just to much like the Hardys.

Nation

Mr. Anderson is my favorite TNA signing but he's not actually new considering he has the same gimmick. I should of voted for the Pope or Wolfe.

LKP

"The Pope" DeAngelo Dinero with desmond wolfe not far behind him .

biggs

Reaction score
Where's the option for Kendrick?
Since I couldn't vote for Brian Kendrick, I'm going to have to go with DeAngelo Dinero.

Montana

Where's the option for Kendrick?
Since I couldn't vote for Brian Kendrick, I'm going to have to go with DeAngelo Dinero.

I just forgot to add him. Was supposed to be on there instead of Orlando Jordan, cause who likes Orlando Jordan???

straight_edge76

Wolfe. He has honestly been the only one to really impress me, Pope is good in the ring but his promos get on my nerves for some reason.

noumenon

Desmond, the guy looks like he's right out of Guy Ritchie movie... and that's awesome in my book.

Kendrick would also be a tie at this point.