Favorite music video

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
music video?? Is this the 90s??

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
This is one of my favorite videos from back in the day, and it's still among my favorites today.

Walken >

More recently, this is one I love because of everyone's reactions. It just kind of makes me smile.

There were two different videos for Death Cab for Cutie's "I Will Follow You into the Dark" that I really liked, but can no longer find either of them online.

So instead, here's this:

And this:

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com

Better quality:

Vimeo wins on video quality, I think this is the best song/music video Partynextdoor has ever released. I've got to play it at least 3 times before i'm satisfied, It's really good as a whole. I can turn it on and just let it play from, start to end. There's no real weak points. Recommend listening to it for night drives or doing something that takes focus. That kind of surreal faded atmospheric music works best as background music where you let the lyrics kind of reach out to you instead of searching for them. If you try hard to sit and listen you'll just get frustrated.

One of my favorite songs/music video period.

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
This is definitely my favorite music video of the moment. It's been a long road but we've finally made it. This album has garnered so much speculation since the drop of "Days Before Rodeo" last year, and I can't wait to see how Travis debuts himself to the world on a major label forefront.

I've been supporting his music since day one, He has come a long way in a short period of time. I can't say enough good things about him. I'm so happy for his success.

This one is a classic. This is so fucking fresh in so many ways. The song is tough, both Travis and Big Sean have fantastic verses (if you're still hating on either of these two in 2015 then you need to get with the times) and the beat is tough. Not to mention the video, which is probably one of my personal favorite videos of 2014. Looks like Travis learned from what he did wrong with "Owl Pharaoh" and has managed to make his shit even better. Props