Favorite member of the Shield

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pick you loser

• Ambrose

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Reigns

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Rollins

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Davidgiggs

Jobber
Reaction score
Roman Reigns is an absolute beast, but I can't get over Ambrose.
I agree zach. Something about Ambrose' character that makes me wanna see him get a singles push when the shield angle is over

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
really surprised rollins even has 1. Voted Reigns.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Rollins has the best in ring grace/formation in my opinion. I enjoy him the most. Second is Ambrose and last is Reigns. Reigns don't impress me much to be honest. Just another big guy repeating other big guy moves. Vince likes um big though so he will likely get the best push after the Shield is done. But yeah... Rollins. 100%. Ambrose is great on the mic and pretty good in ring but highly overrated. I can't give much cred to Reigns either because he is built to look/be strong. He is suposta be the jaw dropper of the group (in ring). As I said, I am not impressed.

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
WOAH
YOU LIKE
KNOW
THEIR INDY NAMES

That was the point of the joke?? I always call them that because it makes people mad and my friends know I love independents. No need to be an asshole..

Reaction score
Always been impressed with Roman Reigns from the get go. Never understood why people whined about how Kassius Ohno should have been the third member of the Shield when the group first debuted. Like who's gonna believe three completely average looking guys are gonna take the WWE by storm? Nobody, that's who. It goes beyond simple looks, mind you. He has that intangible presence that few people possess, (Some people call it the "It" factor,) and he brings a genuine intensity to the game when he's in the ring. If I were to use an analogy to fit their mercenary gimmick, I'd say he's the silent assassin of the group. He always strikes at just the right moment. I could literally sit here all day and fan boy over the guy, but that seems a little pretentious. I also really like Rollins, that flying knee is down right cinematic and that head stomp he does is devastating. Ambrose has been a huge let down in singles competition as far as I'm concerned, but his promos are usually good, so I'll let that slide for now. Should be amazing to watch these three men evolve and grow in the WWE. We're literally watching history in the making with these guys, and I'm very appreciative of that fact.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
That was the point of the joke?? I always call them that because it makes people mad and my friends know I love independents. No need to be an asshole..
LMAO this guy's hilarious!

Reactions: Swift

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it a need to be an asshole as much as a deep burning desire to be an asshole.

Dejuan

Jobber
Reaction score
40cc0c2395b1ad26fb5263c0ce24b390.jpg

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Rollins. Fantastic in ring skills.