Favorite Matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

flo23

Reaction score
what matches from the indy circuit stand out to you or which ones are your favorites of all time??

my personal favorite has to be Danielson vs KENTA at GBH 5 night 2

TRI

Reaction score
Joe vs. Punk 2 was always one of my favorite matches. Sadly I've never seen Danielson vs. KENTA, but I'm hoping to watch it soon. Homicide winning the title from Dainelson always holds a special place in my favorite matches mainly because of Cide winning the title.

Sery2

Reaction score
HMm how bout TLC 3 as mine Dudleyz vs hardyz vs EDGE and Christian vs jericho ad benoit<<<<<<RAPID KILLER

Rell

Reaction score
Heres a few of my favorite matches from some of my favorite Indy Promotions

ROH:KENTA vs Low-Ki-Thats one of my favorite matches of all time, I loved everything about this match

PWG:Kevin Steen vs El Generico vs Super Dragon-Very fun match, I really started to notice Kevin Steen in this match

1PW:AJ Styles vs PAC-First Pac match I had ever saw.

IWA-MS:Low-Ki vs Davey Richards- The striking was crazy, it was a classic match with Ki putting Richards over

Honorable mention-Generation Next vs Irish Airborne, Jarrell Clark, Davey Richards...It was a huge spot fest, but it was very entertaining

Sery2

Reaction score
I hvae yet to see an X-pac match i seen him in WSX as 6-pac but still i didnt like him so i guess i have yet to see a GOOD match by x-pac

flo23

Reaction score
I hvae yet to see an X-pac match i seen him in WSX as 6-pac but still i didnt like him so i guess i have yet to see a GOOD match by x-pac

Pac and X-Pac arent the same person. Pac is a way better wrestler and the first post you did was WWE which is not an indy promotion.

BurningHammer

Reaction score
my favourite match is Kobashi vs. samoa joe which won match of the year 05

Rell

Reaction score
^Wow, I had no idea Kobashi had that many 5 star matches...although I think that match is a bit overrated by the fans, It truly was a great match because all of the circumstances surrounding the match.

Kenny

Reaction score
BJ Whitmer vs. Jimmy Jacobs

BurningHammer

Reaction score
ive just looked at other posts and people have included Puroresu. If that is included then i have changed my mind about my favourite match. For me it has to be Kobashi vs. Misawa on 1st March 2003 when Kobashi finally beat Misawa for the title.