Favorite Local Restaurants.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I sure hope the patty melt lives up to the hype because especially with fast food places you never know what kind of punk ass kids are workin' the back on your food.

It's really simple and hard to fuck up plus the sauce is what makes it so good and all the gotta do is dump a ton on there...unless you get unlucky and they forget the sauce for you :TI:

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Tinfoil Hat

Not paranoid
Reaction score
The wife and I prefer to find nice hole in the wall types of places. One of our favorites just shut down a few months ago. The owners decided to retire, which I understand, but we're going to miss that place. They had a breakfast item called a "Hillbilly Omelet" which was amazing.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The wife and I prefer to find nice hole in the wall types of places. One of our favorites just shut down a few months ago. The owners decided to retire, which I understand, but we're going to miss that place. They had a breakfast item called a "Hillbilly Omelet" which was amazing.

You gotta describe that omelet

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Hillbilly omelet sounds right up my alley.

Tinfoil Hat

Not paranoid
Reaction score
It starts with a base of Goetta. If you don't know what that is, around here that is our regional type of meat and grain sausage. I preferred mine to be crispy fried. On that goes a large biscuit cut in half and topped with sausage gravy and eggs. I got mine scrambled. Heaven on a plate.

Now I'm going to have to learn to make my own, because the store brand goetta is weak. This place made their own.