Favorite finishers/signature moves...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The Stump Puller.

06.jpg

nikkoaz

Reaction score
RKO because it can be hit out of virtually every angle/position and often is. beyond that I agree that the SCF would be great if people could take it right along with the GTS. AA/FU is awful as is Cena. The running knee from Morrison is good and definitely believable. I would love to see Orton punt more people

noumenon

Reaction score
Currently?
Sheamus has a pretty bad ass move set... the Brogue Kick, Irish Curse Backbreaker and Celtic Cross are all awesome.
I rather like Alberto's arm bar, the set up is cool.
Barrett's Wastelands is cool when done right. It has to be sold properly or it looks like shit though.
Morrison's general innovation is always entertaining to watch too. He works quite stiff when he's in the ring with some people like Sheamus so some of his moves like the knee to the face come across nicely.

Candido316

Reaction score
Double A's side slam and DDT are still two of the greatest moves. They are smooth, can honestly happen at anytime, and unlike 95% of the wild fancy moves of today, they are...... hold on for it............ are you ready..... BELIEVABLE!!!!

The Canadian Destroyer is probably the WORST move in wrestling. It LITEREALLY cannot be done in a realistic way. The laws of physics prove that the guy getting it done to him has to help it happen. That should ruin ANY move for an honest wrestling fan.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I liked JBL's closeline from hell. Edges spear is pretty awesome too.

ahorrig

Reaction score
Double A's side slam and DDT are still two of the greatest moves. They are smooth, can honestly happen at anytime, and unlike 95% of the wild fancy moves of today, they are...... hold on for it............ are you ready..... BELIEVABLE!!!!

The Canadian Destroyer is probably the WORST move in wrestling. It LITEREALLY cannot be done in a realistic way. The laws of physics prove that the guy getting it done to him has to help it happen. That should ruin ANY move for an honest wrestling fan.

I dont exactly think the canadian destroyer makes sense, but i do think it is one of the moves purely for the fans entertainment (especially the younger ones). I like the skull-crushing finale as it can be done without the guy noticing, like the zig zag.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
kennedy's "Plunge" move from the turnbuckle.....when he'd lift a dude up and do like a roll forward and land on them.
and mankind's "Mr socko"....I'd tried doing that all the time whenever me and my cousin's would wrestle....everyone would up and quit, be like "Dat Shit smell!"

the worse move has to be that Matt Ryan/MasonRyan/MikeRyan(nazi x buff guy)'s finisher....
I was at the show in Milwaukee, WI a week or so ago and the fucking guy tried choking himself with R-Truth's leg....and R-Truth Tapped?!?!...everyone was all like "what da hell?"

M.Ryan: "Hey guyz, check dis shit out....I bet noone's ever thought of this move before!"