Favorite Countries?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Canada sucks quite a bit. BC is awesome, Montreal, and the eastern provinces (Newfoundland, etc) are nice.

Everywhere else is boring.

Alberta is the only province that has a set of balls and a stable economy. and that is worth spending your life here imo. Dont even start with the oilfield talks, we're good mang we're just milking it.

America's always been my fav country. Only place that puts its foot down and says this is how shits getting done, fuck the consequences

Reaction score
America obviously.

But I do like Italy, Spain (I HATE Spaniards though. HATE THEM) and Corsica. Kuwait's nice except for 3rdworlder, ignorant, hand wiping Hajis like Wrestling Station.

Toddy

Reaction score
U.S.A./Canada
France
Italy
Ireland/Scotland (My Ancestors)
New Zealand obviously
Australia (But not the majority of the people)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Canada sucks quite a bit. BC is awesome, Montreal, and the eastern provinces (Newfoundland, etc) are nice.

Everywhere else is boring.

There's only one road in Canada.

The United States is a dichotomy.
It is the best country in the world, and the worst.
Either way it sucks.
I have no respect for the Government or it's officials and everyone who likes the United States knows nothing about the constituion what - so - ever, and it's people like YOU that are the problem. I am the solution.

You're right man. If everyone was like you and sat at home with no job America would be in a much better place.

Australia and Switzerland.