Favorite Countries?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Kind of a pointless, random thread tbh. But I'm bored and I thought this could generate some nice discussion. What are some of your favorite countries? Whether you've been there, heard about it, seen some things in it, doesn't matter. Just seeing what some other people consider to be their favorite places outside of their own home country.

MizMasta3000

My favorite country is Costa Rica. We do family vacations there often and it's just beautiful

Wrestling Station

Kuwait. why? because we kill jews and enslave Nopes :shifty:

going to Dubai at 24th Jan. So I hope that I see something good about that place.

Qwake

New Zealand owns but outside from here I like Aussie and Italy, ain't been to enough places to really know if I like em' or not.

Beer

Hate for this but Mexico. Went there on holiday. Stunning scenery, perfect climate.

Wordlife

^dude I have to agree there

I love my US of A... but I also love Ireland and Italy

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I always wanted to go to Aussie since I was 10 or 11. After being on here for a year and a half, I was disapointed to find out that there really aren't Kangaroo's running around in the streets or backyards.

J

Besides America most of Europe attracts me. I hope to visit it all before my brain is completly fried.