Favorite Band/Music Artist Pictures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Greatest Faction?

What do you think is the greatest faction of all time?

03mnm

Reaction score
My Favourite faction of all time has to be the Original NWO when there where in WCW. Scott Hall and Kevin Nash were WWF superstars until Scott Hall appeared on Nitro and started beating up people and announcing a new world order after that Hogan joined and the group expanded and just dominated everything. I also liked the original DX they were just funny. I remember when they brought out the Brett Hart midget and branded him WCW.

Soulpower

I'm old-school, so I'm going with the Four Horsemen. Starting with the original lineup consisting of Flair, Ole and Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard and of course my personal favorite with Flair,Arn,Pillman and Benoit they have always been entertaining and they've always had the best pure wrestling talent of any of the other factions in wrestling history.

xtremebadass

I know there were factions before, but the NWO really took it to a new level, they brought that whole dominant group thing to wrestling, they started it so they are the best

Taker

Reaction score
I would have to say DX, because i like the way they used to joke about people and mess around with Mr. McMahon in the Attitude Era, and they have returned to the WWE to start their fun again. DX have beaten every faction in the WWE...NWO, The Ministry and many other and DX are still standing.

Wrestling Station

As DX stayed for long time, i think people liked it more, this gave it a longer life span than the others hehe. So DX is the biggest one, eventhough i like the Hart Foundation more.

ChiWa

Reaction score
My vote is for Evolution. All the rest have had more members, incarnations, and comebacks than I can count. Evolution had a long run at the top of game and I don't think you will see it again.

This Guy

My favourite was the Hart Foundation, but if I had to go with greatest probably the Horsemen. They started it all. The Hart Foundation may have been better talent wise, but the Horsemen were something special.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
my vote is for the NWO they changed and brought wrestling to new heights. They were awsome

Vander

Reaction score
Evolution is definately my favourite. It was a very clever concept, using the stars of the past, the present and the future

Acideyez

Reaction score
I'm glad i'm not the only one who was a big fan of Bret and Owen hart, and British Bulldog. This one for me was between the 4 horsemen and The Hart Foundation. Both 2 of the greatest factions of all time in my mind.
Why didn't anyone put up The Dungeon of Doom??? j/k lol

Lashley

Reaction score
I'm torn between NWO and The Ministry. I'm leaning more towards the NWO though.

circle

Reaction score
NWO only b/c of Hogan's turn and everything that happened with WCW that had me glue to their programming up until they did the NWO wolfpac. I remember watching tapes of the NWO beating on people and cutting the long promos. ie Hogan as I'm the God speech j/k!