Favorite Actor/Actress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Maybe I should check out more of Downey's work. I liked Iron Man but aside from that, I don't even remember seeing anything else.

straight_edge76

Just a quick list I'm sure I will forget some

Christan fucking Bale!!!
Will Smith
Adam Sandler (not the best ACTOR but a damn good comedian)
Roberi DiNiro
Johnny Depp
Mark Wahlberg
Hugh Jackman
Nicholas Cage
Denzel Washington
Russell Crowe
Ethan Hawke
Harrison Ford
Gerald Butler

Honestly I have never watched much of anything Robert Downey Jr. has done. I honestly thought that Ironman was highly overrated.

Actresses:
Jessica Biel
Ellen Page
Jennifer Aniston
Jessica Alba
Jamie Lee Curtis
Scarlett Johansen
Anne Hatheway (sp?)

A few others that I am sure I am forgetting. Will add more later

the408kid

Reaction score
I dont really have a favorite in this category but some of the people I like are

Actors:
Samuel L Jackson
Denzel Washington
John Travolta

Actressess:
Eva Mendes
Sandra Bullock
Salma Hayek

noumenon

Actors

Edward Norton
Johnny Depp
Jeff Bridges
George Clooney (Yeah, he's a good actor, stfu)

Actress
Natalie Portman

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Will Smith
Mark Wahlberg
Shia Labeuf
Woody Harrelson
Djimon Hounsou
Wesley Snipes

Maybe I should check out more of Downey's work. I liked Iron Man but aside from that, I don't even remember seeing anything else.

Yeah, same here. I liked Iron Man but I'm not going to say someone is my favorite actor or an actor I like just because of one movie I've seen. Iron Man 2 looks bad ass too. But it's still the same character. That's why I didn't put Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom. I liked the Pirates trilogy but outside of that, The Lord of The Rings, and Edward Scissor Hands, I haven't seen anything from the 2.

PeepShow

Actors:
Adam Sandler
Ben Stiller
Will Smith
Shia LaBeouf
Leonardo DiCaprio
George Clooney
Robert De Niro
Tom Hanks
John Travolta

Actresses:

Kate Beckinsale
Sandra Bullock

Reaction score
I'm old school. I still love Stallone, Eastwood, Bruce Willis, Kurt Russell, and even the Van Damme fight movies. Comedically Will Ferrell is the king.

Jodie Foster is a great actress. I like Angelina Jolie because there aren't too many bona fide female action stars and her movies are entertaining.

shane

Reaction score
My favorite actor is Silvester Stallone , i watched all the Rambo parts i really like the Rambo., The Rambo has a stunning personality..

Audrena

Reaction score
As far as my favourite actor concern I prefer to watch Learnado De Capriyo, because I have seen him in many great movies and he always plays his role really well.

Actress: Marilyn Monroe

Fredick

Reaction score
Christian bale is my favorite actor and he plays good roles and i have been watching him for many years and he absolutely enters into the character and plays his best and looks like a genuine actor. And Salma Hayek is best in females and she is hot and on the other hand sexy too.

jiemcarrie

Reaction score
My favorite actor is Johnny Deep. Pirates of the Caribbean and full series are his all time best hit movies. He has done very good comedy, action and drama in that movie. And My favorite actress is Julia Roberts. Julia's My Best Friend's Wedding (1997) movie is my favorite movie. It is Romance and Comedy movie.