Favorite Action-adventure games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
Signature Request

*Theme: Smackdown
*Colours: Like my top sig
*Person(s): N/A
*Text: The Best Of The WWE
Font:Not bothered
*Size: 398 x 180
Pics: Random action shots and wrestlers from SD! with thw SD! logo on
Name placement:none

Thank you

James69667

Reaction score
I Had a go at this one:

Smackdown.png

James69667

Reaction score
Glad you like, please remember to give credit, thanks ;)

Rock Lee

Reaction score
can i have a sig of batista doing batista bomb and my name at the back groud if you dont mind

James69667

Reaction score
If you're wishing me to make it, please request in my Request Thread, Thanks ;)

RawEnergy

Reaction score
Yo thanx dudes I'll take Both

I forgot to say before
Beside batistas head(on both sides) there was Benoit and Batista(doing there moves)
but I blended em to much :( xD and I forgot to like undo the major blending
just thought you should know if you were wondering what that was lol

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
For me would probably be The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. Had a lot of fun playing that game despite the fact that I often got frustrated playing it so never beat the whole thing, lol. Spent countless hours playing it and overall was very enjoyable. ​

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
  • God of War

Fucking epic. The action and combat in the game was amazing, and the final boss is one of my favorite video game levels.

• Resident Evil 4

Best Resident Evil game. I played it on PS2, the complete overhaul worked really well, and while the horror element seemed to be gone from the game, the action was done really well.

• Silent Hill 2

My favorite horror game. The story is really amazing, has great replay value because it has multiple endings, and it has one of my favorite video game villains. Disturbing imagery and unsettling sounds combined with the deserted town provided a rich atmosphere. The combat wasn't that good. Some may say the gameplay in general wasn't that great, but the movie like story made this game.

• Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

I finished this way back when it came out on the original Xbox, I currently have it on my PC, it's a first person action adventure set in a universe created by H.P. Lovecraft. It has some really interesting elements to it, worth checking out for any horror fan. I think it's backwards compatible with Xbox 360s, so if any of you guys get the chance to pick up an Xbox copy, I think you should. It's really good.

• Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

It's a stealth game, obviously, and my favorite Splinter Cell game. Sam Fisher is one of my favorite video game protagonists, and his death defying propensities translate really, REALLY well into game form. You get to use a ton of cool gadgets, and you never know what's gonna happen when you're in the field. Best played with headphones so it seems like you're actually taking orders from Lambert. :tardsmile:

The Flash

Reaction score
Tomb Raider. Ive always been a huge fan of the series, just started playing the ds games.

Reid

Reaction score
I enjoyed the Prince of Persia games.