Fav. Smackdown Wrestler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan and Cody Rhodes are my two favorite heels on the show. Sadly there aren't that many interesting faces to cheer for. (B)orton and Sheamus are just too bland.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
Daniel Bryan and Cody Rhodes are my two favorite heels on the show. Sadly there aren't that many interesting faces to cheer for. (B)orton and Sheamus are just too bland.

Most faces seem bland to be honest, they need a new character, instead of "let's smile all the time and bury wrestlers".

Want a badass anti-hero like Punk WAS.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Censorious said:
Most faces seem bland to be honest, they need a new character, instead of "let's smile all the time and bury wrestlers".

Want a badass anti-hero like Punk WAS.

Or faces with more character then just smiles. When Edge was a face he was entertaining to watch. Not like Cena who puts me to sleep.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Agreed, if you give them an actual gimmick it works. I just don't get the logic in turning them into smile-bores. Sheamus got over because he was a tough ass Irishmen who didn't give a crap. Orton got over because he was a psychotic monster who was a badass. So let's turn them both into smileys.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Michael cole! The only thing that makes the show interesting