fatal four way..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheBestCup

Jobber
Reaction score
Just saw the fatal four way match on smackdown pretty good not the best but you know...

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty solid, Jack Swagger fucked Henry's day up when he caught him about to jump out of the ring. Kofi & Rey's mini face off was decent too. I'm glad out of the 4 that Swagger won if I have to be honest, Mark Henry would've been my next choice.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
01eec0dccff396aa3456e6ae4b8c84be.jpg

Reactions: Majour and Butters!

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Swagger had to win, what else was he gonna do while Cesaro is in the chamber match.

Shane9792

Jobber
Reaction score
When the match started, I thought it was gonna be Henry, but as the match kept going, my pick was Swagger.. As some one already stated,
Swagger had to win, what else was he gonna do while Cesaro is in the chamber match.

~Shane

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I hope we don't get Swagger (C) v Cesaro at WrestleMania. Cesaro is above that shit.

Reactions: Butters!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
IC title is no longer just a belt, with world titles merging its starting to get its prestige back.
And I think what will put it over even further after the world titles unifying is if someone like Cesaro was representing it..
Same goes for the US belt I have nothing against Dean but I think if they had Reigns holding it, it may be a little bit more respected during present time imo.

Reactions: RaveWayneBoo

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Cesaro made the US title actually fun to watch, so I'd like to see him do the same with the IC Title, especially getting a clean win over Orton, that'll do wonders for him!