Fast & Furious Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenom

Reaction score
2508fu8.jpg

Didn't give it my all, but I think it turned out pretty nice.

Ashton

Reaction score
Very nice. I see your main focus was on text, and that is a great experience to have. Most people struggle with text all their lives.

But you need to fill more room. Possibly with copyright information, ect.

Great job, none-the-less.

SnackZ

Reaction score
To add to Ashton's suggestion - I'd say add a scene from the movie to the BG sort of like a watermark and then add the movie info like on the back of a DVD.

Good layout so far but looks unfinished.

Kizza

Very blank. Definitely could have filled the bottom space. And SNACKZ, a scene would be very hard as it's not out for another month or so at least :D.

Wrestling Station

centerlize the small text so that it will be equally centered compared with the pics underneath it.

Poster is simple but to the point.

C4

Too much empty space.

Other than that it looks pretty professional, something more to the background would have made it look better though. Nevertheless, good job. :y:

Phenom

Reaction score
Yeah actually I was going to add copyright info etc. @ the bottom but didn't have time. I did all I could to make it smaller and unempty without making it look "fat".