Fast food showdown: Burger King vs Mcdonalds vs Wendys vs White Castle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 4 way:

• Burger King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McDonalds

• Wendys

• White Castle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the dark knight

burger king's whoppers are tastier but the rest of the menu isn't close to mcdonalds......

*waits for monkeystyle to talk about how cheap mcdonalds is*

MikeRaw

Wendys>McDonalds>Burger King
Not a big fan of Burger Kin. Hate their fries, and their burgers are dry. McDonalds is usually pretty good, but Wendys is the best, mainly cause of their fries and chicken.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Burgers: Burger King, Wendy's, White Castle, McDonald's

Fries: Wendy's, White Castle, McDonald's, Burger King

White Castle burgers are awesome and cheap, but the give you really bad gas....BUT your farts smell just like the burgers (at least to yourself).

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Or Taco Bueno....
lol I know you got that from King of the Hill.

McDonald's is better than everything.
Burger King is too much fat.
Wendy's is ok but I don't like their burgers, only their Chicken Sandwitches.
And White Castle frozen burgers are good in the morning for breakfast but I've never seen a restaurant before.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Wendy's all the way. The Baconator is the shit as is their spicy chicken sandwich. But Burger King has the Italian Chicken Sandwich which is pretty much sex on a hoagie bun. And Rally's/Checkers has better fries than anybody.

Reaction score
I like BK's burgers, but McDonald's fries. Not uncommon for me to get the Jr Whopper with cheese at BK, than shoot across the street for McDonald's fries. I rarely eat fast food though it goes right to my ass. Hard to beat McDonald's salads though...mmmm the chicken bacon ranch salad is love.Love McDonald's iced coffees, and fruit parfaits too mmm.
I do wish BK would get rid of the BK mascot though...he scares me with that plastic frozen grin...:shivers: I'd probably shoot him if he popped in my window. Ronald McDonald is creepy too, but clowns scare me anyways.

SoupNazi

Reaction score
i like them all but i would have to go with wendys. i dont know why, but there burgers really get to me. mcdonalds, and burger king get to repetitive for me and ive only had freezer white castle burgers.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
The baconator alone wins this for Wendys, best hamburger ever. If Taco Bell was on here, it would win without a second thought. Frutista Freeze with a grilled stuft burrito and nachos. win.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
The Burger King killed Ronald McDonald today at Wendy's. They were reportedly headed to White Castle to joust for Dairy Queen's hand in marriage. The Popeyes who are close friends of Ronald McDonald, have phoned to inform us that the funeral will be held at Church's where they'll tone the Taco Bell 10 times in memory.