Far Cry 4 Announced (Like 3 Weeks Ago, But Sush)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score

407e11c615c5ae34afe9cfba8eb73ed4.jpg

"​
Ubisoft has announced Far Cry 4, which will release on November 18 in North America and November 20 in Europe for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC.

Far Cry 4 is set in the Kyrat, a fictional Himalayan region ruled by “a despotic self-appointed king,” confirming an earlier rumor. Whether or not Drive composer Cliff Martinez is involved remains to be seen.

Executive producer Dan Hay said Ubisoft Montreal, who is leading development onFar Cry 4, “wanted to take the franchise to the next level and create a game that will surprise and exceed fan expectations.” Ubisoft likely won’t say much until E3 in June, but as usual, Far Cry 4 revolves around weapons, animals, vehicles to allow players to create and tell emergent stories."

Read more- http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/15/far-cry-4-announced-for-2014

I was a huge fan of Far Cry 2&3. I am finishing up Far Cry 3 atm actually, really excited for this. The main villain looks dope.
Hope they don't kill him off so early like Vaass
. So hoping his talks like a sassy gay guy, would be the best villain ever (besides Joker).

Hope this topic was already started, if so, just delete this.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I played 1 & 2, never 3 though, always wanted to check it out just never found the time. Should be easy to find a copy for like $15 or under at this point in its lifetime. I've seen people play it so I know like what improvements they made and what not, they made progress that's for sure and I'm excited to see how Far Cry plays out on the next generation systems in the Xbox One and Ps4.