Fantasy Wrestling League Season 4 ROSTER THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
WWE has yet to move him to NXT from Smackdown. Just a heads up. He's still Smackdown.
hmm ok thats annoying. i might have to rething that move

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
yeah I'm actually surprised. I figured him and Cedric would be moved full time down there but apparently not yet.

But then again Gallows and Anderson haven't been moved down there either and they've been like 95% NXT for the past like 4 months.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah I'm actually surprised. I figured him and Cedric would be moved full time down there but apparently not yet.

But then again Gallows and Anderson haven't been moved down there either and they've been like 95% NXT for the past like 4 months.
annoying but dems the rules

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Honestly it is annoying and I hate it.

But it's the only way to make it easy to determine who is where. If there were an automated system that would run the league I could try to do multi-eligible performers like you have in Fantasy Baseball, but to figure it out manually is damn near impossible.

There's part of me that is debating in future seasons just having 3 WWE spots, 2 AEW spots, and 2 flex spots.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Honestly it is annoying and I hate it.

But it's the only way to make it easy to determine who is where. If there were an automated system that would run the league I could try to do multi-eligible performers like you have in Fantasy Baseball, but to figure it out manually is damn near impossible.

There's part of me that is debating in future seasons just having 3 WWE spots, 2 AEW spots, and 2 flex spots.
honestly with how loose wwe is with their roster, i would not oppose it that much. but on the flip side it might mean nxt gets barely touched outside. i just wish wwe were a bit more quick to update because ya its annoying for weeks like this week. ah well tho, im not gonna complain because it effects everyone. im sure we can think of a solution next season.

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
honestly with how loose wwe is with their roster, i would not oppose it that much. but on the flip side it might mean nxt gets barely touched outside. i just wish wwe were a bit more quick to update because ya its annoying for weeks like this week. ah well tho, im not gonna complain because it effects everyone. im sure we can think of a solution next season.
I don't even know if they're gonna update it at all. They're usually pretty quick to update when people move up, but moving down doesn't happen, which makes me wonder if they're just not gonna do that at all. Corbin I don't think was ever on NXTs roster during his 2nd run, and the OC still aren't and that was a Week 1 issue.

And it's not just NXT guys, as Roman is still a FA because he isn't on a brands roster, but he is a current Superstar.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

I believe NXT being neglected would probably be a user error that would not be an issue since it wouldnt be an optimal move anyway. Bc they have more consistent talent wrestling that SmackDown for sure, I'd probably not have anyone from that show if we switched not going by brands

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'd support just doing WWE and AEW rosters with the same female rules you have now. Just keep a ratio of how many for each company based on about of weekly TV thats scored

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I believe NXT being neglected would probably be a user error that would not be an issue since it wouldnt be an optimal move anyway. Bc they have more consistent talent wrestling that SmackDown for sure, I'd probably not have anyone from that show if we switched not going by brands
smackdown is the fucking worse I agree, their booking is all over the place as far as who wrestles consistently week to week, drives me nuts lol. i had andrade half the year and they stuck him on speed until recently.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
smackdown is the fucking worse I agree, their booking is all over the place as far as who wrestles consistently week to week, drives me nuts lol. i had andrade half the year and they stuck him on speed until recently.

Predicting who's going to be getting a push but not predicting the right show is the worst lol it kind of happened to me with Shibata, I drafted him bc he was getting a lot of Rampage squashes but since he returned he's now doing those on ROH instead :lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Predicting who's going to be getting a push but not predicting the right show is the worst lol it kind of happened to me with Shibata, I drafted him bc he was getting a lot of Rampage squashes but since he returned he's now doing those on ROH instead :lol
yeah i was 125% sure they would shove andrade in everyones face after taking him from aew but its been...not that at all. he got a push but on a thing no one cares about. which again is cool for him but its just not at all what i was expecting logically lol

Reactions: Chris

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
yeah i was 125% sure they would shove andrade in everyones face after taking him from aew but its been...not that at all. he got a push but on a thing no one cares about. which again is cool for him but its just not at all what i was expecting logically lol
Andrade got a feud with Carmelo right now.

They had to get the Speed title off Ricochet when he left the company so they put it on him. I just wish he'd actually wear the Speed title on Smackdown.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Andrade got a feud with Carmelo right now.

They had to get the Speed title off Ricochet when he left the company so they put it on him. I just wish he'd actually wear the Speed title on Smackdown.
I just wish they didnt have that belt at all because I think it's the stupidest gimmick since the 24 7. but as usual, mileage may vary.

Mela Andrade sounds like a banger match and feud