Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Surprised you traded your boy but considering how stacked with PG's u were it made sense.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Joe pretty much covers Jameer's assist totals and Wall normally gets 10 per game.
When Jrue's hot (He's streaky as fuck), he can get quite a few, and Steph gets like 6 per game. I should be fine. I hope.

Sal better put it through before 3 AM Eastern/12 Pacific so I can use him tomorrow. I only have a 1 block lead. :s

RKO920

Reaction score
I liked the trade. I needed a PG and he needed a center. I WANT TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS SHFHDHFDH

SAL

Reaction score
Joe pretty much covers Jameer's assist totals and Wall normally gets 10 per game.
When Jrue's hot (He's streaky as fuck), he can get quite a few, and Steph gets like 6 per game. I should be fine. I hope.

Sal better put it through before 3 AM Eastern/12 Pacific so I can use him tomorrow. I only have a 1 block lead. :s

Spending the weekend with the girlfriend, which means I have to go to bed at a normal time like a normal person. My apologies.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I'm losing in FGM/FTM/PTS and STL to a guy who doesn't even set his rosters. He's had 3 or 4 guys on his bench that have been playing all week.

My team has been absolute garbage this week.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Sal is the biggest piece of shit on this forum. Now I'm losing blocks and all of the rebounding categories because he didn't put my fucking trade through. I smell a conspiracy.

Anyway, Dwight, Hump & Favors need to do work tomorrow. I only added Favors to have someone else going tomorrow, and the Nets are playing the Pacers tomorrow, who have a horrible front line.

Edit: Jeff Green - 20 points on 89% shooting, 0 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 steals, 1 block, 0 turnovers. Um, not sure what to make of it. The shooting was fantastic, but are you fucking serious? Pretty much NOTHING else?

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I'm losing in FGM/FTM/PTS and STL to a guy who doesn't even set his rosters. He's had 3 or 4 guys on his bench that have been playing all week.

My team has been absolute garbage this week.

I know how you feel. I am tied with a guy who doesn't set his rosters. If I lose I swear I quit. I can understand a few guys being shit but like half my team has been shit all week.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Like I said I'm beating Baller, but it is still a pain in the ass that other teams padded their record by feeding on him and Pimpin's team yet I face him with an active 10 man squad in place :lol:

My guys have had a crazy week so far with 646 points, 179 assists, and 237 rebounds. That prompts me to ask, where the hell was this last week against GA you pussies?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Awesome night from team. Had numbers like 29 pts and 16 points from smoove, 22 and 17 from Z-Bo, 21 pts and 15 assist from Westbrook.

Up 11-2 right now but unless all the guys RKO got going tomorrow suck esp in rebounding it'll probably be something like 8-5 or some shit.

Edit: Y'all not the only ones having trouble with people you should be beating down as this match up is really closer than I expected.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Like I said I'm beating Baller, but it is still a pain in the ass that other teams padded their record by feeding on him and Pimpin's team yet I face him with an active 10 man squad in place :lol:

My guys have had a crazy week so far with 646 points, 179 assists, and 237 rebounds. That prompts me to ask, where the hell was this last week against GA you pussies?

The ironic thing is that its my fault. I sent him a PM to give me back Nick Young and Serge Ibaka if he was gonna keep them benched and the next day he had a 10 man squad.

Same with Baller. Sent him the same PM about Dwayne Wade and I think Paul Pierce and the next day he had a 10 man squad.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You voted for Sal to set their lineups like me. You might not remember it but I think you did, I just wished he wouldn't have chose to do it this fucking week.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah I did but as far as Baller goes before our match up even happened I told him to set his line up he just didn't listen of course. In RKO's case he sets his line ups up for the most part.