• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Basketball

SAIYANS

Cool (Y)

Once Sal finalizes it I get my C. I bet you guys can't even guess who I'm going to pick up

Carter only missed like 7 games last year and before that from the 06 to the 10 season only missed a handful of games.

How many games did he do the patented lay on the floor, wince, limp, and then not return shit though :lol:

Ghetto Anthony

Last week you had 281 with Scola and Deng. Last week I had 281 without Boozer for a couple of days/David Lee for 1 game (>_>). I like my chances. :)

PHX

Legacy Member
Cool (Y)

Once Sal finalizes it I get my C. I bet you guys can't even guess who I'm going to pick up

How many games did he do the patented lay on the floor, wince, limp, and then not return shit though :lol:
Side show Bob! Aka Robin Lopez :side:

Phenomenal1

I have come to realize that I have 3 SA and 3 Philly players on my team with only 2 P-Town players. This needs fixing right away.

Phenomenal1

Its all good because I no longer have 3 SA players on my team. If Brand, ET, and T. Young keep their shit up then I'll remain with 3 Sixer players.