• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Basketball

Phenomenal1

33y5ok6.gif

PHX

Legacy Member
Shit Ron and Jack had nothing on JO who Mortal Kombat style finished a muthafucka'

outpute.gif
:lol: one of the cleanest punches I've seen.

Hoping Gordon is good to go tomorrow with that wrist as I need him to do what he usually does for me and carry me in 3's by himself.

SAIYANS

Drop Dice then and keep Turner. You still take back more value than you have leaving out with their scoring, threes, and assists

Mak, JO's knee wasn't fully right ever since by his own estimation after sliding in that puddle. That punch was a masterpiece though.

Phenomenal1

:lol: one of the cleanest punches I've seen.

Hoping Gordon is good to go tomorrow with that wrist as I need him to do what he usually does for me and carry me in 3's by himself.

You're fine. You got me this week. Automatic win pretty much.

SAIYANS

You will like Lawson since he shoots 50% from the field and makes a decent number of his threes. Beno just has moments where he goes off and gets 20 for the hell of it, but his assists and free throws should be a bonus.

With Ron I get another F eligible player (Laker as well) and can use my add for a C for my 12th spot

Ghetto Anthony

G Vince Carter was on fire at the beginning of this road trip, but the knee injury that had him considering surgery when he arrived in Phoenix last month is again giving him problems. He played 22 minutes Monday and managed just two points on 1-for-6 shooting. He started the trip with 29 points and 12 rebounds in a win over the Knicks a week ago, and played well in Cleveland and Washington before tweaking the knee Saturday in Detroit.

I didn't even know about a knee injury when we made this trade, cool beans.

How long do you guys give him before he decides to have surgery and sits out for the rest of the season?

PHX

Legacy Member
Not sure how you didn't know about the knee it's Vince Carter he's never healthy, lol. I'll actually go out and say he won't do something like sit for the year but I do see him missing games every now and again.