• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Basketball

shutupchico

it's not even an exploit though, and exploit is doing something unfairly that can't be stopped. all i saw was u left him open and if u leave anyone open i'll find him, usually.

SAIYANS

it's not even an exploit though, and exploit is doing something unfairly that can't be stopped. all i saw was u left him open and if u leave anyone open i'll find him, usually.
True, but in that case I decided to take the chance and cheat off his side because of the fact I rather live with Sasha shooting than Outlaw driving for open shots.

Ghetto Anthony

my 3's were all wide open because u can't play d and i have good court vision. i didn't think u were one to make excuses, i thought u were just joking around when u did. it's nonsense to call cheese and exploits on inbounds steals, why don't i just run out of bounds when u miss a shot and give u the ball back too.

Yeah, why don't you. Fucking dick. I wasn't even guarding Sasha I assumed the CPU wouldn't be worthless. I was guarding onball/under the basket at all times. So me not being able to play D is laughable.

I am joking around apart from the inbound steal shit which really ticked me off. We had a decent game going and then you resorted to that, yawn.

T-Mac has 20, 6, and 5 so far in the fourth :D

HE'S SO GOOD