Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^school man... school, plus I take the ACT Wednesday and Thursday.... so yeah man... but I'm coming back soon, and this summer will be pretty much an active one for you guys

Wordlife

^likes Sharkboy... lol sorry (he's cool btw so dont think im saying something bad bout liking SharkBoy), and Mat that sux dont leave man

Qwake

lol! ^^ likes Carmello Anthony! do you like the NUGGETS? they are the best lol, I thought I was the only Nuggets fan

Wordlife

^yeah sadly... I do like em, but I like the Lakers more, sorry lol, Melo is a raw ass basketball player though, he is the shit. I feel so bad, he's a criminal lol, and Kobe's gunna BUST his ass, and the Nuggets really dont have a chance. I'm callin for a Lakers vs Celtics Finals, with Celtics in 6, but I'd love to see my Bulls there someday, but they fuckin suck, especially this year... sorry this is a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ass post haha

Evil Austin

has never sent me a pm...

(don't get any ideas, its annoying when people send me pm's which nothing important on them)