Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^coolest guy here... gives the best music, and is a Cubs fan (obviously... if he's from Chicago), All White Sox fans can go to freakin hell, sorry thats just my opinion.... TNA PPV was aight also, wasnt it peep?

PeepShow

I have yet to see it dude. I'm waiting for Cyclone to post the links, since the ones WS posted didn't work.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
is kinda not cool...

MikeRaw

^Doesnt realise Montana, CMS,, SAR and others have more sigs, or the same amount of sig, as me...
:) lol

Wrestling Station

I have yet to see it dude. I'm waiting for Cyclone to post the links, since the ones WS posted didn't work.
^ actually the links do work :confused: i tried them.. 100% working.. try click on them again. there has to be a problem with your server at a point of time

PeepShow

^I did. I DLd them, took about 2-3 hrs for all 16 links. All that there was in the 2 CDs were a text file and a link advertising the place that uploaded it.

Wrestling Station

impossible, coz you cant fill in a space of more than a GB with a text file and a link. check your file again. thats impossible man.

PeepShow

I know, it's weird, cuz all the files are between 5,000-30,000 KB, not even MB

Wrestling Station

oh now i got what youre problem is.. you saved the links destinations and not the rar file. if you are using IDM, then just copy every link on its own. then go to IDM, click on add URL, paste the link, then download it. make sure all links are in the same file. try it.

PeepShow

IDM? When I was saving the file, the description destination was 'WinRAR File', so IDK. I do the same thing every time I DL things.

MikeRaw

^Hasnt yet figured out how great PMing is, which would avoid him ruining this thread with his techknowledgy talk :laugh: