Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Who? Chris daughtry he s a good new singer. ^^^crazy sig. No nail (Meant for wordlife)

Wordlife

^^^which one... the future kennedy sig with the 3 shows... or the kennedy is raw?.... oh and btw... i love ur orton sigs

LKP

Red raw kennedy sig. I need a new sig i applied for one in gfx help room. NICE GUY^^

Wordlife

yeah... i had a cena/orton sig sayin wwefuture, and ppl were getting pissed at me cause i like cena... so i got rid of it lol.... but they still are with my name (wordlife326)... well i say fuck em.. ive had wordlife326 as EVERYTHING on any site, whatever the site may be... cuz I used to love cena, and 326 (3/26) is my bday so yeah... srry for the long reply lol

LKP

Its ok its like keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Now thats a long one haha. Mvp rules also and punk and orton.

Wordlife

yeah... cant disagree bout that... mvp is the shit... good up 'n' coming wrestler... orton is my all-time favorite wrestler, and cm punk is sweet... and i expect him to win the title soon