Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^^^dude im not trying to be bogus.... im just saying what i saw ok.... i love benoit... he is honesty and i swear to go on this, my 2nd fave wrestler ever... no lies... i feel so bad for him and his family.... i loved him.... he was such a great wrestler... he was so good in and out of the ring, I didnt mean what i wrote, I'm just saying what I saw on wwe.com, double murder... kiled family then himself, I'm not the only one saying this either... people are saying worse things about this than I am, shit, when I heard he died, I almost cried, and I dont even know the guy.... come on, dont be bogus, look at some of the other threads that were on here, and I want you to see what THEY wrote about him, I LOVED HIM, I love him, and I feel bad for his family, god bless his sole, BENOIT... YOU WILL BE MISSED!!!!!!!!!!! o and btw, vince must really feel like shit right now with the whole, VINCE DEATH STORYLINE....SCREW YOUR DAMN STORYLINE.... BENOIT 4 LIFE

Wordlife

hey well im only expressing what i feel^^^plus i juss saw on CNN that a reporter is saying it was a double murder suicide.... he killed his family and then himself.... im not sure this is true but thats 2 sources... and either will...he will be missed!!!

chrisbenoit_215.gif

R.I.P. CHRIS BENOIT