Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^^should realize his anime chicks are notorious whores lol EDIT Meant for A-man

PeePShow you ought to recognize the Legend that is Aman lol

PeepShow

^It still says 598, so there you go, I have to more posts since then, so I have to have 600.....lol

PeepShow

^LOL, I just ran outts things to write, b/c I got tired of making you look bad every time, so that why I decided to talk about my posts......lol

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^^making who look bad??? me???? HA! You wish cockboy, the only thing you make look bad is yo face, yeah take that, it stings dont it? lol

PeepShow

^O GOD!!!! You sure burned me there!!!!! O man, Ive got burns all over me, I have to go!!! Hahah, what a joke you are :D

The A-man

Reaction score
^^^Will only be thanked by getting hit by a semi, doust in hot oil, thrown off of a tall building, shot at, shot up, and........realizing Carlton ain't shit!!^^^

You're welcome.

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^^Knows Mickie is a fine piece of ass, and as for A-man if your dancing Anime chicks didnt screw everything that moved then Carlton would have a fighting chance