Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^^horrible member.......just play fast becoming a great member as long as he dont over-react to WWE lol, ok enough of this fucking lovefest, ^^^^is a fucking pussy HA! ooohhhh FACE lol

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^^should know I was talking about Monday in the SB, you said "you will never watch WWE again" if thats not "over-reacting" then I dont know what is

PeepShow

^^For Def one: I wasnt overreacting. I was just stating how bad its gotten in the past 4 years

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^^I agree it isnt what it used to be, but few things in life stay the same, and are as good as they were, the attitude was great but its over, we have to deal with what we're given

PeepShow

^ya, and Im choosing not to watch any WWE Programming except ECW now, b/c ECW is actually good. Raw and SD are a joke