Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

^^should tell D1 that i have nothing against him. ur still 1 of my favs :/

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^^defend myself from what??? You keep saying i'm gay and all TDK said was I "badmouthed" him. Im NOT gay, and I DIDNT badmouth him. So there I just defended myself. NUFF SAID

the dark knight

^^should chill. im jk mate whats wrong? ur one of my fav members here.

edit- damn u ws :(

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^^WS keeps calling me gay, I thought me and him were cool, but for whatever reason he has issues with me, and so we're clear I NEVER badmouthed you TDK

Wrestling Station

^^^WS keeps calling me gay, I thought me and him were cool, but for whatever reason he has issues with me, and so we're clear I NEVER badmouthed you TDK

my issue towards you is simply this:
You said that im a gay.. and i told you im not. but you insisted to call me gay..so i said i will make out of you a pussy.

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^^read the posts we wrote, I put LOL after them ALL to let you know that I was joking, I have never had any issues with you.

Meant for WS