Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^^knows im bored, its about to rain which I like but it means im stuck inside, which is fine but so far an uneventful day at IWF

the dark knight

^^should know that IWF members are jews. they rarely show up on saturdays lol. jk i dont even know if there was 1 jew here. but its always quiet at weekends :(

the dark knight

^^should know that i fought with my girl 2 days ago and its over. im freeeeeee :D sucks 4 u though :(. got any games mate? go play some

the dark knight

^^should just play racing games. they are good for wasting time when ur bored.

try to finish hitman : blood money with all missions ranked "silent assassin"

the dark knight

^^should know that "silent assassin" isnt a difficulty. its the rank u get after finishing each mission.

in order to get it,
1)only kill the target
2)leave no bodies discovered
3)leave no witnesses.

i finished all missions with that rank except the theater mission :ranting:

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^who said it was a difficulty??? Ive played that game before and couldnt beat it, so what makes you think I could get the Silent Assasin rank? You must've gotten that rank yourself