Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

^^should know that i meant osama hussain . lol . better on 2nd thought , il lcall sadam from the grave and make him nuke oldtrafforD . think about the poor teenagers playing in a field where C.ronaldo used to get laid on it :( oh and its Englosh football association not federation . WWE got u confused lol

Wrestling Station

^should know that Wrestling Federation and English Association both are scripted!! lol ..Hence Cena winning and Man United winning!! lol

the dark knight

^^should know tht english football is perhaps the only football which is not scripted :p . and should also know that ill commit suicide if man utd and cena won :(

Wrestling Station

^should prepare the knife soon coz tradegy will happen ManU and Cena will win :( DAMN!

the dark knight

^^should know that i dont use knives :D . ill try the ultimate jerking off method that leads to suicide lol . should also know that I NEVER LOSE A WINNING ELEVEN OR PE5/PE6 MATCH . i beat 6 stars 6-0 T_T

Wrestling Station

^lost a Penis due to needing a finger to control the console after losing that finger awhile ago!...so he lost the penis too!! :( lol