Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAL

Reaction score
I....I just need more dancing Paul Rudd.

Paul-rudd-dance-gif.gif

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

SAL

Reaction score
Kevin Love is STILL UNDROPPABLE FUCK YOU IN THE ASS YAHOO HE'S NOT GOING TO PLAY AGAIN THIS YEAR

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Nice. Added Reggie Evans to help in rebounds and fill up my lineup for tonight and he's not going to play. A wasted waiver move. PSYCH deserves to beat me, tbh.

EDIT: Do you guys think he will play tomorrow against the Clippers or should I drop him? I had planned to get 2 big rebounding games out of him back to back, but, of course he gets injured.

SAL

Reaction score
THANKS FOR WAITING UNTIL TODAY TO MAKE K-LOVE DROPPABLE YAHOO. YOU WAITED JUST LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO ASSUME YOU WERE GOING TO FUCK ME ALL WEEK, NOW I'M OUT OF TRANSACTION SPOTS AND YOU MADE HIM DROPPABLE AT 1:00PM TODAY. DIE IN A CAR FIRE.

SAL

Reaction score
I see Brandun's already bragging about his big win. I guess I shouldn't tell him it's 9-5 right now and I'm very close to taking the 2 % categories I would need to get 7 wins and take the tiebreaker. Shhhh.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
THANKS FOR WAITING UNTIL TODAY TO MAKE K-LOVE DROPPABLE YAHOO. YOU WAITED JUST LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO ASSUME YOU WERE GOING TO FUCK ME ALL WEEK, NOW I'M OUT OF TRANSACTION SPOTS AND YOU MADE HIM DROPPABLE AT 1:00PM TODAY. DIE IN A CAR FIRE.

Deal with it dude.

Look at my squad tonight.

Rodney Stuckey 4pts
Elton Brand 4pts/6reb
Carlos Boozer 4pts/4reb
Brook Lopez 10pts/2reb
Danny Granger 20pts on 30% shooting
Reggie Evans 0pts/0reb/0ast/0stl/0blk

It's 8-6 me and none of PSYCH's west coast crew has played yet. inb4 another triple overtime THRILLER.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
David West tore his acl for those who didn't see the cst report

As for my west coast crew; Felton, Blake, Sammy, Thornton, Drew, Lamar, Pau, and Kobe can finish this today. I'm glad I didnt play DC now

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Let me also say it feels fucking good to see some of you have your guys shutdown or rested after last year. LOL @ ALL OF YOU

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I can't wait until next season. I'll hopefully be able to actually make the draft and get players that don't absolutely suck. Brook Lopez for example is on my do not draft list for sure.

I'm going to be aiming for Rondo, Williams, Paul, Dwight or Humphries in the first round.