Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
already clinched my playoff spot. the 1 next to it makes sense too because i've already clinched first, noone has a good enough team to take me down.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
already clinched my playoff spot. the 1 next to it makes sense too because i've already clinched first, noone has a good enough team to take me down.

Remember that one week 2 weeks ago when you barely tied me when I had an injured Rashard/Dunleavy and a struggling Stuckey?

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Kiss my ass. I got a cheek for both of you.

I'll still make the playoffs and whoop both your asses from here to December 21,2012 when I find and kill you both right before the earth ends.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Kiss my ass. I got a cheek for both of you.

I'll still make the playoffs and whoop both your asses from here to December 21,2012 when I find and kill you both right before the earth ends.

u srsly not even going to consider a TP trade when he's not going to do ANYTHING for you for the next month?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Since the deadline is tomorrow I'll listen to serious offers for Chris Paul.

SAL

Reaction score
Since the deadline is tomorrow I'll listen to serious offers for Chris Paul.

Are you selling him as the player he was before the injury or after? Because he's been pretty bad the last month.

(Yes I'm cockblocking you.)

shutupchico

Reaction score
Remember that one week 2 weeks ago when you barely tied me when I had an injured Rashard/Dunleavy and a struggling Stuckey?

nah man, other way around. a couple of your wins were by fractions, mine had cushion. i had noone playing that week either.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Are you selling him as the player he was before the injury or after? Because he's been pretty bad the last month.

(Yes I'm cockblocking you.)
lol selling him as the player I can afford trade away at this point to teams who could use a great point guard.