Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Nobody wants a one month rental for a guy who'll maybe get 10 and 7, then be relegated back to bench duty.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
You dont know that, hes put up montser #'s unlike what Kaman did.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Lebron decided to pussy out and not play :no: guess it's better he makes sure it's 100% but still.

LeKarma :evil:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Did the math: Since Kaman went out on December 10th, Jordan's averaged 9.15 points and 9 rebounds per game. Solid? Yes. Monster? Hell no.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Should have corrected myself, had some monster games.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Rip is going to be a solid add come next week with full time starting role and minutes alongside Chauncey and Melo. If they could get Ben thrown in, then they would have the team everyone expected them to have in the draft back in 03.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Nope. Rip, Chauncey, and Melo will get the shots. Lopez's soft ass will have to hit that glass and play hard as well if he wants to be fed the ball.

I'd predict 10 and 12 for Hump with 15 and 8 for Lopez after the trade.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Even if he doesn't get the shots, he'll certainly get 12-15 boards, as long as they boost his minutes and don't play Melo too much @ PF.

Oh, and I still don't see the appeal of trading for 2 washed up shooters and a guy who'll be gone in a couple months. Unless Prokhorov gives him some good shit, he's gone.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Chauncey is his right hand man. Rip, Melo, and CP3 share an agent so I think it makes sense that that they will target Paul next year after Chauncey's deal ends. Rip's last year also isn't fully guaranteed so they can have cap to go after Paul and someone else to surround Melo with. In the interim, both guys know how to win and would be part of a core group where they, Melo, Farmar, Sasha, and Outlaw have all had playoff experience.

Melo would also take the deal because he would be a global superstar for the first time in his career. His owner would post his face overseas, Jay-Z would feature him in ads, and he would play in a big market as of next season. Even his wife would have a star's row to sit on with Sharapova, Kim K, and Beyonce.

The deal makes perfect sense for the Nets because he is the face of a franchise that they need, and it would make sense for Melo because Denver isn't that much better than Jersey at all with K-Mart and Birdman breaking down. The Nuggets have less of a chance to win out west than the Nets because the east is weaker than the west and if they draw Miami they may be able to push them to the limit because of the fact the Heat also haven't played a playoff game together and will still have to work Miller and Haslem into their rotation.

The fact the Nets owner is willing to spend unlike Denver who pissed Melo off by giving Camby away for nothing, let Kleiza walk this offseason for nothing, and were rumored to be looking to use Billups' buyout. Denver not having worked anything out with their other free agents in Nene and Smith and Karl's status being up in the air probably didn't help matters either.

I get Melo leaving. I also understand why New York would make more sense for him but none for Denver, and the only other option is Houston which would be solely to fuck Melo. So, New Jersey is the best option for both.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
BROOK LOPEZ AND GILBERT ARENAS

TOGETHER A COMBINED 32/9/6 - A TEAM CHANGING DUO.

DONT SEND THE OFFERS ALL AT ONCE I DONT HAVE MUCH SPACE IN MY INBOX, BUT SEND THEM QUICK BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO MISS OUT!!!!!!!!