Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Ibaka, McGee, Jennings, and Blake in the dunk contest is disappointing but what can you do when LeBron is too much of a pussy to risk being beat.

At least put Derozan in the damn thing

kobe-bryant-13-med.jpg

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
images

Kobe, T-Mac, VC, J-Rich, Finley, and basically any other wing with hops participated in the dunk contest prior to that 03 class. LeBron's punk ass is scared to enter. The only way you wouldn't think that is if you truly believe he will enter if Kobe, T-Mac, and Vince at this stage of their career all enter like he said.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
More proof Kobe isn't a real man. Won in 1997 and never defended his crown.

Real men like Dominique Wilkins, Michael Jordan, Dwight Howard, Nate Robinson, and Jason Richardson defended their crowns.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't think he should be in it for the reason u just said because other before him did it. I think he should do it because he simply because it makes no sense for him not to do it. Blake is a hell of a dunker so if he wanted to go against some of the best dunkers so it wouldn't be for nothing here would be his chance just like when he should have been in it when Dwight was in it. Wanting some guys who can't dunk like they used to in it is stupid. I mean I'm sure Kobe can still do some dunks better than half of the guys in the league can if he really wanted and Carter on a good day could pull out something, but fact of the matter is they are passed that stage.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
VC, Kobe, and T-Mac can dunk better than Jennings, Ibaka, and McGee.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Probably so. Those guys are nice in game dunkers but that shit is gonna be Shannon Brown all over again.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
It'd be like having LaMarcus Aldridge in the contest. He is one of the top dunkers in the NBA but 95% of those dunks are alley oop dunks from Dre, Rudy, or Camby. He wouldn't be able to do any spectacular shit just like Brandon Jennings, Serge Ibaka, JaVale McGee won't be able to.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
To be honest I didn't even know Jennings could dunk. Maybe I've missed it but I've never caught him dunking before so unless he is pulling a spud webb not expecting much from him.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
More proof Kobe isn't a real man. Won in 1997 and never defended his crown.

Real men like Dominique Wilkins, Michael Jordan, Dwight Howard, Nate Robinson, and Jason Richardson defended their crowns.

Man made the all star game along with NVE, Eddie, and shaq the very next year while putting on a show by going back and forward with Jordan.

As of today, the only thing you could get from his a 360, 180, windmill, reverse, and double pump. He can't go between the legs anymore.

Probably so. Those guys are nice in game dunkers but that shit is gonna be Shannon Brown all over again.

That shit was totally awful.

I want to say invite JR Smith, but he might bring Chris Anderson :no:

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Man made the all star game along with NVE, Eddie, and shaq the very next year while putting on a show by going back and forward with Jordan.

You mean the very next year when there was no Slam Dunk Competition due to the fact that he refused to defend his crown?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You mean he didn't defend because the NBA couldn't pay the participants that year because most owners were struggling financially and revenues were approaching an all time low for the first time since Magic and Bird, with Jordan having announced that he wouldn't return if Jackson wasn't given a deal that season by Chicago? Wasn't that part of what led into the lockout of 99 where there was no all star activities whatsoever and a cap / luxury tax would be implemented?

Nice spin job

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Nah. Its because Kobe is a pussy that didn't defend his slam dunk title. I said that three posts ago. Can you not read?

SAL

Reaction score
About the slam dunk contest, I want to ban PGs from it forever. Nate Robinson did all he could to destroy my interest in the contest, and I don't feel like watching a shorter guy win by making an above-average dunk after 10 attempts again. Jennings is 6'1". I don't like it. Strangely enough, I'm not crazy about 7-footers in there either, but at least they have a good chance of being entertaining.