Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Sal, you should probably know that Nick Young is going to be playing against you this week which means Pimpin's squad will see a point increase from the normal inconsistency of Hedo and Ron

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
blah, blah, blah

Dealt Gooden and Billups to Pimpin for Camby :D

Get chewed out for being an obvious scum cheater. Ignore it and pretend like you're the shit for having a stacked team. Then I read on to see you're making images and shit in photoshop of your team? lol, how sad.

And to whoever dealt PSYCH the players - I think I read you did it because you wanted to "dump" your players because you had no chance of winning this season - fuck you. You could have just never logged into your team again you didn't have to ruin it for everyone else. Dick.

Anyways I'll stick around for a couple more weeks and set my lineup until I start seeing PSYCH getting 13-1's. Then I'll just disappear until next year.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Dear person dealing with a mid-life crisis and overly butt hurt that they suck at Fantasy sports to the point they need to lash out,

U Mad because you didn't have the idea to try and put to together a package for Melo, and make an appeal to someones logic about the fact that their Melo led team was going nowhere so Jamison, Chandler, and Wright would give them more positional depth and an upgrade in their total rebounding and scoring?

U Mad that while you were busy using your common sales pitch of take Hickson now before he breaks out again and his value goes up, I took a PG in Billups and a big who had just returned and is going to be a starter again in Gooden, and then contacted Pimpin to get Camby in a 2 for 1 deal that gave him more points since he was looking for scoring with Artest and Hedo not doing it?

U mad that you basically helped me stack my team into what it is by thinking you were fucking me over by adding Wright to Felton for Monta?

U mad that I got Wade from Ben when he was healing from a wrist injury while giving him a PG that is good for 17 and 8 and a C that can pretty much get a double double or close to it every night?

No, you aren't mad you are just pms'ing and whining because you couldn't get the shit done yourself. I mean you talk a big game about what your team could do, just like you did last year, and frequently throw up the fact you can't make the draft even though you agree to the time and date before hand, so it can't be anything you are doing wrong, could it?

Then again maybe you are the problem and just can't hack it, and your method for coping is to pout, bitch, moan, and complain endlessly when you had the same chance to do what I did. You know what, I think that is it.

What a fucking joke and quitter you are :lol:

- PSYCH
25zhu14.jpg

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Dear person dealing with a mid-life crisis and overly butt hurt that they suck at Fantasy sports to the point they need to lash out,

? Not "butt hurt" at all. I don't give a fuck. It's a game.

U Mad because you didn't have the idea to try and put to together a package for Melo, and make an appeal to someones logic about the fact that their Melo led team was going nowhere so Jamison, Chandler, and Wright would give them more positional depth and an upgrade in their total rebounding and scoring?

Nope

U Mad that while you were busy using your common sales pitch of take Hickson now before he breaks out again and his value goes up, I took a PG in Billups and a big who had just returned and is going to be a starter again in Gooden, and then contacted Pimpin to get Camby in a 2 for 1 deal that gave him more points since he was looking for scoring with Artest and Hedo not doing it?

Didn't read half of this, but I'll answer with a nope.

U mad that you basically helped me stack my team into what it is by thinking you were fucking me over by adding Wright to Felton for Monta?

Didn't think I was fucking you over. Nope.

U mad that I got Wade from Ben when he was healing from a wrist injury while giving him a PG that is good for 17 and 8 and a C that can pretty much get a double double or close to it every night?

Nope.

No, you aren't mad you are just pms'ing and whining because you couldn't get the shit done yourself. I mean you talk a big game about what your team could do, just like you did last year, and frequently throw up the fact you can't make the draft even though you agree to the time and date before hand, so it can't be anything you are doing wrong, could it?

Nope. I was scheduled to work had no choice.

Then again maybe you are the problem and just can't hack it, and your method for coping is to pout, bitch, moan, and complain endlessly when you had the same chance to do what I did. You know what, I think that is it.

o. And your method is to write walls of text to defend yourself over a fantasy basketball league. lawl. Yeah I had the same chance to do what you did, but I'm not going to cheat and take advantage of someone to win something that will earn me nothing.

What a fucking joke and quitter you are :lol:

The guy who cheats in a fantasy league calls me a joke. :lmaolmao:lmaolmao Inb4 "I didn't break any rules" Keep telling yourself that, Mr. Bonds.

SAL

Reaction score
Fuck PSYCH's team. I just picked up Spencer Hawes. CHAMPIONSHIP!

2hrejiv.gif

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
If you don't give a fuck, why are you acting like a bitch with their panties in a wad about legit trades that actually gave teams what they were looking for then?

You really telling me that Tyson Chandler (9 and 9), Wright (15, 6, and 3), and Jamison (17 and 6 as a starter) was taking advantage of a guy in last place for Carmelo who had just missed games with a knee injury? Kaman for Billups were two injured and under producing guys that were thrown in because he wants to keep OJ Mayo.

You really telling me that getting Wade who had battled with a wrist injury all year for Marc (12 and 7) and Harris (18 and 8) was taking advantage of somebody who would be a player short all month?

You really telling me that using my add to get Gooden who was averaging 10 and 6 on the first day he came back from injurt, packaging him with Billups while telling the guy that is getting him he was hurt, and telling Pimpin to sign Young was me screwing him over for Marcus Camby when he wanted more points and an insurance big with Ron and Hedo sucking?

I think you are just telling me you couldn't do the same thing I did, help your own team while giving teams the depth that they needed to fix the problems that were hurting their team. Due to the fact you aren't man enough to admit it, you have to just write it off as cheating despite ignoring the fact that everyone won and got what they asked for in the hopes of benefiting their team.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Oh yeah forgot to do this for yesterday.

J-Smoove:
friday-o.gif

Tryus and Beasley: (Y)

SAL

Reaction score
Hey, douchebags. Don't be such big douchebags just because PSYCH's a big douchebag. His team isn't unbeatable.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
nah i'll be a douchebag and take off when i feel like it for somebody else being a bigger douchebag even if in the end it makes me the bigger douchebag. thanks for the advice though, douchesal.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
sal, if I'm a douchebag why did you almost deal me Gay last night?

Nice job ruining it for everyone, PSYCH. I'm done.

No offer for camby? I know how you love him and wanted him from pimpin.

SAL

Reaction score
You being a big douchebag has nothing to do with me considering trade offers, ya big douchebag.