Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Loving what Dragic has been doing at the freethrow line the past few games.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I drop EG because I assume he's going to miss more games because he's fucking worthless, and then he returns the next day. I have absolutely no luck. Now P1 has him on his roster along with Danilo and if he gets eliminated they're just gonna rot there while I try to take out goliath with Anthony Parker and Courtney Lee...

Fuckin Brandon please take me out so I don't have to be the one embarrassed by PHX in the finals.

Last edited:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
inb4 Kobe returns on Sunday and Metta World Peace goes back to being mediocre/ruins my FG% by chucking.

Would not fucking surprise me.

edit: actually ya, of course Kobe will be back. Sunday ABC game against the Mavs. No way he sits out. LOLOL@ME.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You got more guts than me cause I would rather have a empty roster spot than have Metta on my team.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Hes been a beast with Kobe out. When Kobe comes back on Sunday though he's gonna be absolutely awful.

If I make it to the next round he'll be off my roster on Monday.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Meh. You could pull out an upset I guess if PHX doesn't take a huge lead tonight.

My matchup is seemingly going to come down to percentages which is bad news for me. If he takes back FGM I'm pretty much done for.

Kinda bummed I lost a new player to injury every single week for the past month or two. But what can ya do. My matchup was winnable I just streamed like a moron.

Jeremy Tyler over Klay Thompson? ROFL
Dropping Eric Gordon for Greivis Vasquez? ROFL
Anthony Parker - good? ROFL

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Speaking of Klay Thompson...

24 points (53% shooting, 100% FT), 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 4 steals. I need Westbrook, Rondo & Green to do the same.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Well Rondo didn't. But Westbrook went off, nice.

Gonna be a nail biter tomorrow Brandon. It all comes down to percentages because I think you're going to take TO back from me tomorrow. If Rose decides to have another 1-13 game I could lose TO AND FG% and end up losing the week 8-6.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
You've got a few more guys going tomorrow than I do and I've used up all of my adds for the week, so you've likely got FGM. I doubt I'll get TO, but IDK. I really regret adding Jeremy fucking Tyler. I did it when I thought I could compete in rebounds.

If there's one thing I have going for me, it's that Rondo's playing Charlotte and Big Baby is playing Cleveland. I need big scoring games from them. Glen could do it, I doubt Rondo will.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score

The fuck you talking about? You've got a hell of a roster going tomorrow.

You're likely going to catch PHX in FGM, FTM and PTS. But that will only give you a 7-7 tie which isn't good enough. You'll have to somehow win Steals or FG% to move on.

You should fucking drop Danilo and EG on your way out. They were fucking mine and I can't beat PHX without at least 1 of them... My team is wrecked right now because of fucking injuries as usual.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
You've got a few more guys going tomorrow than I do and I've used up all of my adds for the week, so you've likely got FGM. I doubt I'll get TO, but IDK. I really regret adding Jeremy fucking Tyler. I did it when I thought I could compete in rebounds.

If there's one thing I have going for me, it's that Rondo's playing Charlotte and Big Baby is playing Cleveland. I need big scoring games from them. Glen could do it, I doubt Rondo will.

You'll get TO. I'm only down 11 in that and I have Rose, Wade, Courtney Lee, Parker, Z-Bo and Metta World Peace going tomorrow. It'll add up for sure.