• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Basketball 2011

Ghetto Anthony

I thought I was making the wrong choice not getting him but should have known better.

He's a fucking chucker. I considered him too, but our FG% is too close it would have been too risky.

Speaking of chuckers, I have Courtney Lee going tonight...and I just passed chico in 3PT%... to sit him or not to sit him. That is the question.

PHX

Legacy Member
Yeah I got a shot an catching up and taking FG% so I shouldn't have even considered it as he alone has the ability to destroy that chance.

Ghetto Anthony

If everyone plays like they're SUPPOSED TO PLAY (meaning chico's philly guys don't have monster games again tonight) I should have a chance.

This is a fuckin nail biter man.

Ghetto Anthony

Maybe I should have streamed more this week. Literally just needed 1 more game out of Rose or D-Wade not to miss that Bobcats game to win this week I think.

shutupchico

i just needed one game out of dwill by the same token, and tony allen missed 2 games...it is what it is. best man wins.

Last edited:

Ghetto Anthony

OT is cool I guess. What would be cooler is if Rose would hit some fucking shots.

JR Smith is catching up to him in FG%

shutupchico

oh definately, my sixers crush your 4th and 5th. your top 3 could all have big games though, kg and wade are both due, and duncans not on a back to back.

Ghetto Anthony

Well I didn't look at the matchups. I doubt it matters but Bargs is up against OKC your Philly guys have to play Boston and Millsap will be up against San Antonio.

Not easy matchups. Deron has Cleveland though and Wade has Detroit. We'll see.